Recently got a bad news from my mum, saying my bro having cancer... It's a bit stressful cos it need tons of money for the treatments and everything. Nw he's in 1st stage, doc said when it goes to 2nd stage my bro onli got 50-50 to stay alive.. Need to search for more money le...
Nw is already 3rd week of sch and I onli attended 3 days of sch up till nw.. Super power.. Assignments start coming in le, kind of blur of what's happening ard me...
Last week's tue to thurs was doin Asia Fashion Week at Expo, the pay was good therefore I decided to skip sch for it..
It's fun, watched so many fashion shows and it's the 1st time that I get involved in it.. Never tot of the b4. Although the working hours are crazy but the accomandation(downtown east chalet), transports and meals are all provided..
On wed night, company having events at clark quay's indo chin_forbindence city.. After which we changed to Cheeky Monkey and Zouk.. 1 night go 3 pl which I nv been b4 and some more it's free (Ladies night).. Wahaha, Siong..
These few weeks went Marina Square and Orchard shopping, bought some clothes, bags and shoes..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment